The developer announced itself in November 2018. In the online gambling market, it has gained the status of a promising, innovative company. From the…
The developer announced itself in November 2018. In the online gambling market, it has gained the status of a promising, innovative company. From the first month of its establishment, the provider entered into a partnership agreement with Ajarabet, the largest online casino operator in Georgia. In February 2020, the provider participated in the international gambling industry exhibition at ICE London.
Later that same year, the company obtained licenses from regulators in Malta and the United Kingdom. Today, the developer’s products are recognized in Croatia, Romania, Gibraltar, Italy, Colombia, Sweden, Belarus, and other countries. Certificates of compliance from regulatory authorities confirm the fairness of the gaming processes and the declared level of RTP.
Spribe specializes in developing mini-games. In January 2019, the company released its first game called Aviator. A few months later, a batch of P2P and Turbo Games was released. The range of game return coefficients varies from 95% to 97%. The games are popular due to their simple rules, quick sessions, and high RTP.
You can play for free or for real money. For introductory purposes, it is recommended to choose the demo version. This allows you to practice, explore the features of the model, and gain experience. For testing the game functionality, players are provided with virtual currency.
Spribe’s portfolio includes 13 mini-games, with the most popular ones being:
- Aviator – a unique offering with tournaments, promotions, and additional bonuses. The game is simple: you need to place a bet, watch the multiplier coefficient, which increases during the plane’s ascent, and cash out your winnings in time. The return coefficient is 97%.
- Mines – a mini-game with a closed field. Stars and mines are hidden in the cells. The player’s goal is to collect more stars without detonating any mines. The theoretical return percentage is 97%.
- Dice – the most demanded game in cryptocurrency casinos. Players are offered to predict whether the outcome of rolling dice will be higher or lower. The RTP level is 97%.
- Mini Roulette – a simplified version of the classic table game. The roulette consists of 12 numbers. Players can bet on even and odd numbers, red and black colors, and the first or second group of digits. The declared return coefficient is 97%.
- Scratch – a popular mini-game with quick wins, a variety of lotteries. The user’s goal is to collect identical pictures on the game board by erasing closed cells. The volatility is 97%.
Any mini-game is available in a free mode. To start the process, simply click on the “Demo” button. Players can play from a desktop computer or devices with Android or iOS operating systems.
Features of Spribe Games
The provider’s products feature simple graphics, so they do not require a high-speed internet connection. They run smoothly even on budget mobile phone models. Players are provided with the option to activate an online chat and place bets at any time.
Mini-games have a unique feature – free bets are periodically thrown into the chat. Each user can take advantage of them by clicking the corresponding button. This allows participants to communicate more actively with each other and extend their time in the game.
During the game, users can familiarize themselves with the bets of opponents in a special table. Each Spribe model is accompanied by information about the rules of the game. The interface is available in several languages, including Russian.